Connect AirNav Pro IOS to Prepar3d V4
I need some help to connect AirNavPro in my Ipad with Prepar3d v4.
So far I have done the following:
I have followed the steps in the user manual exactly as indicated.
- Downloaded the Prepar3d v4 plugin from your website.
- Installed the plugin in the Prepar3d directory as administrator
When I start up P3D I find the Xample AirNavBridge in the top menu. I click it to activate the bridge.
When I check the status it says:
"Xample Airnav Bridge v22.214.171.124
In AirNavPro on my Ipad I have activated the MS Flight Simulator X sensors and deactivated all others.
My PC and Ipad are both on the same network.
In the AirNav Pro app I can see the sensors blinking orange and red.
No flight information from Prepar3d is being received.
I have done the following troubleshooting:
- Checked the P3D DLL.exe file for the AirNav entry (Confirmed)
- Checked the P3D DLL file for any typing errors (as suggested in het Help-article)
- Checked the registry for:
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Microsoft Games\\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\\fsx.exe"="$ IgnoreFreeLibrary<AirnavbridgeFSX.dll> HIGHDPIAWARE"
But I don't have it
- Checked if Bonjour is installed (Confirmed)
- Uninstalled Bonjour, and re-installed the latest version.
- Checked firewall settings and added an outbound rule for Prepar3D and Bonjour
Unfortunately nothing I tried has solved the issue.
Can you please help me out?
This question has received the maximum number of answers.