If you are running Air Nav Pro 5.7.1 under iOS 8, you might experience a known bug when performing a flight.
If the screen gets locked, once you unlock it, Air Nav Pro will crash and the flight-in-progress data will be lost.
There's two alternative solutions to this issue:
1. Set the locking feature to "Never" under your iPad/iPhone general settings.
2. Activate the option "Run in background" through Air Nav Pro's settings (check screenshots below)
We are working hard on fixing this bug and a new update will be published as soon as possible.
- Post in the public forum
- Your message can be read and responded by either a support agent or anyone else in the forum.
- Email Us
- Your message will be private and only a support agent will be able to see it and respond it.
- Video tutorials (iOS)
- Videos showing how to use some of the features in Air Nav Pro. ONLY for the iOS version available.
- Facebook page
- Follow us to get news about updates, improvements, new maps and products regarding Air Nav.