Wrong elevation when importing user waypoints through WebServer
I'm trying to create a list of waypoints I can import through the internal WebServer, but the elevation is never correct. After several hours of testing I decided the below scenario and to my surprise it seems that the error should be found in the WebServer import/export of user data.
How I can reproduce the error.
1) Delete all installed user waypoints, runways and frequencies through the WebServer. Remember backup first!
2) In the Air Navigation Pro, search for the location "N 56:19:00 E 010:37:00" (just above EKAH). Select the coordinate and select "Create user waypoint".
3) I choose "EKAH2" for the "Waypoint Identifier" and "Aarhus" for the "Waypoint Name".
4) I change "Waypoint type" to "Aerodrome", set "Elevation" to "82 ft" and choose "Denmark" as "Country".
5) I add a runway "10L/28R", with the length of "2777 meters", width of "23 meters" and "Concrete" as "Surface type".
6) I add a runway "10R/28L", with the length of "2777 meters", width of "23 meters" and "Concrete" as "Surface type".
7) I press "Done" and the waypoint is created.
8) In the Air Navigation Pro, search for the location "N 56:19:00 E 010:37:00" again. Select the coordinate and select "Center on map". Click on the map to remove the popup.
9) On the map I click on the waypoint "EKAH2" and it says "EKAH2 (82 ft)" in the popup as expected, I click on the pencil and in the details it also says "Elevation 82 ft", and when I click on the Elevation it says "82.0 ft" as typed in. So far so good :-)
10) Close the popup of this waypoint/aerodrome.
11) I use the Webserver to download a copy of the installed waypoint (1) and the installed runways (2). And just after that I remove them from the device by deleting it from the Webserver and I can see the aerodrome disappear in the Air Navigation Pro.
12) Few seconds later I import the downloaded file with the user waypoint and after that import the downloaded file with the user runways without changing them.
13) In the Air Navigation Pro, the user waypoint/aerodrome "EKAH2" should appear again in the middle of the map. Click on the waypoint.
14) In the popup it says "EKAH2 (10 ft)", but shouldn't it say "EKAH2 (82 ft)" as before ?
15) I click on the pencil to edit the waypoint, and then I see "Elevation 82 ft". Why this difference from the popup and the details?
This question has received the maximum number of answers.